Wednesday 25 June 2014

Nukilan hati seorang insan..

Sayangku..
My love for you never ceased my dear
And it will be forever
I love when you cared
Love the effort you spent just to stay
To have me by your side
Love your attention...

Wish you are mine
Righteously be your man
And as we all know
Love can bring happiness
And did sorrow come to against joy
As it done me well

I have seen
I fear no joy if I stay
When you is all I wanted
But not what expected...
Sorrow will come in double
And never will I long for love...

For now, for what I have
I keep deep inside
Memories keep you alive inside me
Deep in heart and mind alike...
Trancends them in my life
And hope and pray
That I found what I have been looking
After all I have lost..
Amin.

(Biarpun dirimu sudah tiada lg di dunia ini tapi nukilan hatimu ttp diingati smp bl2. Semoga rohmu dicucuri rahmat Allah n dtmptkn di kalangan org2 yg beriman di sisi Allah).

No comments: